LGFL - Your Family Law Specialists
Need expert legal advice and help with your divorce, separation, child arrangements or any aspect of family law?
Call us on 01189 735521 for your free consultation*
Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers are your local Family Law solicitors in Reading, offering decades of experience and an exceptionally high level of expertise. We can help you with all aspects of divorce, separation, civil partnerships, nuptial agreements (pre-nups) and other legal issues affecting family life.
We come highly recommended
Over half of our clients come to us from personal recommendations, made by friends, family or business colleagues who have used us. Our reputation precedes us. We are a Legal 500 firm and are ranked in Chambers, which means we are amongst the top law firms in the UK.
* We offer all new, qualifying clients a free, no obligation 30-minute legal advice session in person with one of our Directors. Terms and conditions apply.
Call us to discuss
Forward thinking, traditional service
We offer you a pragmatic and forward thinking approach to your Family Law issues. We maintain traditional standards of service by dealing with your matter in a discreet and sensitive manner. We work collaboratively with you to achieve the very best outcome for you and your family.
Whether you wish us to act as your solicitors and/or legal representative in court, in the collaborative process, or in difficult negotiations with spouses or partners, we can help.
- LGFL Ltd is recommended as one of the UK’s Legal 500 Leading Firms for 2020. Both Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper are Legal 500 UK Recommended Lawyers.
- LGFL Ltd is also recommended in Chambers UK 2020 guide as a Band 2 firm, with Rita Gupta listed individually as a Recognised Practitioner.
Transparent legal fees
LGFL offer you the perfect family law package of competitive rates, transparent charging, and monthly billing. So you always know how much your legal costs are at any time.
Our pragmatic approach ensures we help you keep your legal costs proportionate, and work tirelessly to achieve the best outcomes, both financially and for you personally.
Come to our contemporary, fully serviced office in Swallowfield offer a confidential setting where you can discuss your issues with complete confidence and with anonymity. We're a short drive from junction 11 of the M4, junction 5 of the M3, plus mainline trains stations at Reading or Basingstoke, and Farnborough Airport.
We can also meet you in central Reading at our exclusive use office in Spaces Reading. Spaces is close to Reading station, a large car park, and a short walk from Reading County Court.
Free 30 minute consultation
Grab the opportunity to discuss your situation with specialist family lawyers at no cost and no obligation. We offer all new, qualifying clients a free, no obligation 30-minute legal advice session with one of our Directors in central Reading or at our countryside offices in Swallowfield.
We aim to meet or talk with you within 48 hours of your call, combining the speed and expertise that both our local and high worth clients expect.
What our clients say about us
"Anne has represented me on four occasions, twice in matrimonial settlements, a financial matter, and a child residency case. Her knowledge of matrimonial law and understanding of all family matters coupled with her tireless work ethic sets her apart from her peers. She has been totally professional in every situation and has always achieved a successful outcome on my behalf."
In the News
- Step parents: Rio and Kate shine a light on the challengesFebruary 21, 2020A new documentary featuring footballer Rio Ferdinand and his second wife Kate has struck such a chord with step families across the UK. ...
- Adultery, marriage, divorce and Kirk DouglasFebruary 12, 2020Adultery can break apart most marriage. So should you cite it in divorce? Here's our view, inspired by the 65 year marriage of the late Kirk Douglas....
- Celebrities, coercion, and Lady Hale: our round-up of news for January 2020January 30, 2020Missed some of our posts? Our favourite divorce and other news for January 2020....
Request a Call Back
Complete the form below and one of our team will call you.
or call us on