A bespoke family law service just for you
Whatever aspect of family law you need help with, your requirements are unique. We are a boutique Family Law practice, so you will receive a highly personalised, individual level of service that larger firms rarely provide. Your case will be handled by one of our highly experienced Directors throughout its duration, providing continuity and consistency.
Talk to us for expert, informed advice in a highly professional, contemporary and private environment, either online, at our convenient central Reading office, or at our discreet countryside office in Swallowfield.
Why choose LGFL?
"A quality boutique firm. LGFL specialises only in family law and have a formidable reputation for this. They operate a sleek and professional service with exceptional client care."
"LGFL are a very human legal team, with doses of empathy but regimented professionalism. Through the many ups and downs, the team are honest, direct and forthright but understanding in what are sometimes very emotional, complicated and tricky times. They are open with what they can do or not and upfront with their billing and when it’s called for, state what is not chargeable or is to leave clarity in what can be baffling legal wrangling."
"Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta make a formidable team. They bring many years of experience to their cases. Both are superb at looking after their clients and guiding them through a difficult time in their lives. They consistently get excellent outcomes for their clients."
The Legal 500 UK Guide, 2022
- Be part of a winning team. We achieve a high level of litigation and courtroom success with cases we undertake, reflecting the high degree of care and attention we give to each client.
- Premium service, lower fees. Enjoy a premium service on a par with top City firms, but without the expensive fees and City costs, and without compromising on quality of service.
- Highly recommended. We’re proud of our professional, confidential and highly discreet way of working. Over half of our clients choose LGFL Ltd after recommendations from colleagues, friends and family.
- Free, no obligation legal advice sessions. Many satisfied clients first came for an initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session* – and choose LGFL because they liked what they heard, saw, and achieved with us. Book yours now.
- Determined and pragmatic. Whilst we will always represent our client’s best interests and “fight your corner”, we also adopt a constructive approach to resolving family disputes.
Professional rankings for our family law firm
- Legal 500 UK
LGFL Ltd is a Legal 500 UK Leading Firm for 2022 in the Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 region. Both Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper are a Legal 500 UK Recommended Lawyers. Achieving Ranked status in the Legal 500 UK is a major achievement for our boutique law firm. It comes after a rigorous and in-depth application process involving interviews with us, our clients, and our partners.
LGFL Ltd is in the Chambers UK 2022 guide as a Band 2 ranked firm. Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta are both ranked as Band 3 lawyers in Family and Matrimonial Law for Reading and the surrounding area.
Call us on 01189 735521 to make an appointment with one of our Directors to discuss your specific circumstances.
LGFL Ltd - top Family Law solicitors in Berkshire
Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers is a forward-thinking law firm, offering a pragmatic approach to family law for a diverse range of high net-worth local, national and international clients. Contact us about:
- Divorce (Petitioner or Respondent)
- Divorce financial settlements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Child law
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Mediation and collaborative law
If you'd like to experience the Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers approach at no cost and with no obligation, book your initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session*.
* For new, qualifying clients. Terms and conditions apply.
LGFL Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under registered number 9297902.
Our registered office is at Wyvols Court, Swallowfield, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1WY.
Our VAT number is: 922781124.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA firm number 618946.