A bespoke family law service just for you
Whatever aspect of family law you need help with, your requirements are unique. We are a boutique Family Law practice, so you will receive a highly personalised, individual level of service that larger firms rarely provide. Your case will be handled by one of our highly experienced Directors throughout its duration, providing continuity and consistency.
Talk to us for expert, informed advice in a highly professional, contemporary and private environment, either online, at our convenient central Reading office, or at our discreet countryside office in Swallowfield.
Why choose LGFL?
Boutique family law firm Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers Ltd (LGFL Ltd) delivers a ‘first-class personal service’ to clients ‘who demand a high standard of service and who can afford to pay for that service but do not wish to instruct the usual London or City firms’.
The Legal 500 UK Guide, 2019
- Be part of a winning team. We achieve a high level of litigation and courtroom success with cases we undertake, reflecting the high degree of care and attention we give to each client.
- Premium service, lower fees. Enjoy a premium service on a par with top City firms, but without the expensive fees and City costs, and without compromising on quality of service.
- Highly recommended. We’re proud of our professional, confidential and highly discreet way of working. Over half of our clients choose LGFL Ltd after recommendations from colleagues, friends and family.
- Free, no obligation legal advice sessions. Many satisfied clients first came for our free 30-minute consultation* – and choose LGFL because they liked what they heard, saw, and achieved with us. Book yours now.
- Determined and pragmatic. Whilst we will always represent our client’s best interests and “fight your corner”, we also adopt a constructive approach to resolving family disputes.
Professional rankings for our family law firm
- Legal 500 UK
LGFL Ltd is recommended as a Tier 3 Legal 500 UK Leading Firm for 2020 in the Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 region. Both Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper are a Legal 500 UK Recommended Lawyer.
Achieving Ranked status in the Legal 500 UK is a major achievement for our boutique law firm. It comes after a rigorous and in-depth application process involving interviews with us, our clients, and our partners.
LGFL Ltd is in the Chambers UK 2020 guide as a Band 2 ranked firm. Anne Leiper maintains her listing and Rita Gupta is now individually recommended as a Recognised Practitioner in Family and Matrimonial Law for Reading and the surrounding area.
Call us on 01189 735521 to make an appointment with one of our Directors to discuss your specific circumstances.
LGFL Ltd - top Family Law solicitors in Berkshire
Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers is a forward-thinking law firm, offering a pragmatic approach to family law for a diverse range of high net-worth local, national and international clients. Contact us about:
- Divorce (Petitioner or Respondent)
- Divorce financial settlements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Child law
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Mediation and collaborative law
If you'd like to experience the Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers approach at no cost and with no obligation, book your initial 1 hour consultation with 30-minutes free*.
* For new, qualifying clients. Terms and conditions apply.
LGFL Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under registered number 9297902.
Our registered office is at Wyvols Court, Swallowfield, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1WY.
Our VAT number is: 922781124.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA firm number 618946.