Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers (LGFL Ltd) are a boutique Family Law practice based at Wyvols Court in Swallowfield, Reading. We offer expert, informed advice in a highly professional, contemporary and private environment, to put you at ease from the outset.
- We achieve a high level of litigation and courtroom success with cases we undertake, reflecting the high degree of care and attention we give to each client.
- We offer a premium service on a par with top City firms, but without the expensive overheads of London premises. So, our fees are less, without compromising on quality of service - or outcome.
- Our professional, confidential and highly discreet way of working results in over half of clients choosing LGFL Ltd after recommendations by colleagues, friends and family.
- Many other clients come for our free 30-minute consultation – and choose LGFL Ltd because they like what they hear, see, and can achieve with us.
Interested? Call us on 01189 735521 to make an appointment with one of our Directors to discuss your specific circumstances. Click for details of our free no-obligation 30-minute consultation session.
LGFL Ltd - top Family Law solicitors in Berkshire
Family Law is what we do best. Our comprehensive and specialist services including:
- Divorce - both as petitioner and respondent
- Divorce financial settlements
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Child law
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
Who are LGFL Ltd?
LGFL Ltd is a progressive two-Director practice offering an individually tailored service to all our clients. Your case will be handled by one of our highly experienced Directors throughout its duration, providing continuity and consistency.
A more constructive approach to family disputes
Our two Directors, Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper, believe in a constructive approach to dispute resolution, through mediation and collaboration.
Whilst we will always represent our client’s best interests and “fight your corner”, we adopt a constructive approach to resolving family disputes. This approach involves the least possible distress to the parties and any children involved, and limits unnecessary legal costs.
If you'd like to experience the Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers approach at no cost and with no obligation, why not book a free 30-minute consultation.
Easy to contact, quick to respond
At LGFL Ltd, we know you’re busy, so we aim to be as flexible as possible in an effort to work around your work, business or family commitments. However, we also know that email can’t replace the personal touch of a phone conversation.
- You can pre-book a telecom (phone call) to discuss your matter in privacy.
- Our Directors are also contactable by telephone or email.
- For overseas clients, we offer Skype conversations.
- We will always aim to respond to your telephone call or emails the same day. If that is not possible, our PA will arrange a mutually convenient time the following day.
LGFL Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under registered number 9297902.
Our registered office is at Wyvols Court, Swallowfield, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1WY.
Our VAT number is: 922781124.
Directors: Anne Leiper, Rita Gupta
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA firm number 618946.