Commissioner for Oaths services at LGFL Ltd
Looking for a Commissioner for Oaths to authorise statements and verify legal documents, including affidavits? Call us at LGFL for a prompt and cost-effective service at our offices in central Reading and Swallowfield.
You might need our services as Commissioners for Oaths if you need to provide any one of the following for a court proceeding:
- Certification of documents
What does a Commissioner for Oaths do?
We make various checks that will be accepted by a court including:
- Making sure evidence required is in writing (this is a draft affidavit)
- Ensure that you have read your affidavit and understand what it contains
- Require you to swear that the affidavit is true under oath
- To verify that you swore the oath correctly
A fee will be charged for the above services.
You will also be required to bring two forms of identity with you:
- Photo identity
- Proof of your address valid within the last three months
LGFL Ltd, Commissioner for Oath Services
As a practicing firm of family lawyers, our two Directors are entitled to administer oaths so long as we are not acting on your behalf in any proceedings or cases in which you have an interest.
Call us for full details and our current fees - 01189 735521