Family Breakdown And How It Influences Your Business
A new corporate awareness training initiative from LGFL Ltd
A family breakdown is a life-changing event for everyone involved, including friends, family and work colleagues. The impact of family upheavals, domestic issues and divorce can been felt across the workplace regardless of what position. In 2014, family breakdowns were estimated to cost the UK economy over £40billion in lost revenue.
Insights into the impact of family breakdowns
Our new corporate training initiative will help you and your business gain an understanding of the wide-reaching ramifications of family breakdown.
- Spot the early signs of family upheaval in colleagues
- See your employees’ behaviour in the context of a family breakdown
- Understand how the logistics of breakdown will impact on their work
- Apply simple methods to reduce stress and ‘bad atmosphere’
- Support colleagues without adversely affecting the business
- Adjust working patterns to give colleagues time to resolve their issue
- Help ensure your business goals can still be met and that you retain your staff
Who is this training for?
This bespoke training is specifically designed for:
- HR directors and staff
- Senior managers and department heads
- Board level management
- Small business owners
- Business leaders and coaches
What to expect
Presented by Director Rita Gupta, a specialist in family law, information is shared in a straightforward and candid way. Refreshingly free from legal jargon, our unique training provides insights based on real-life scenarios from all sizes of businesses, at all levels.
- 3 hours of quality awareness training
- Presented by an experienced family lawyer
- Business-focused overview of issues surrounding family breakdown
- Real life examples of the impact of family breakdown
- Practical examples of how businesses can help resolve issue
- Held at your premises at a time suit you
- Also available at our countryside offices near Reading
Contact us to book your in-house training, or to discuss opportunities for offsite training.
How family breakdowns affect employees
A family breakdown tears apart the normal routine of everyday life. It will show in multiple ways at work, such as:
- Stress and depression
- Emotional outbursts and temper flares
- Constant contact from partners, lawyers and others
- Lack of concentration or focus
- Missed appointments and/or lateness
Our awareness training helps managers and colleagues spot the signs.
How family breakdown affects business owners and leaders
If the head of a company, business leader or owner are going through a breakdown, their emotional state and stress will inevitably affect their employees.
- They might fear for their job if the business is sold or split.
- They might not be able to talk to you in a calm way if you are too stressed or tired to talk.
- Clients may not get the level of service they expect
- Clients may be going through it themselves!
Our training helps you as their colleagues to devise ways of helping them through practical steps that keep the business on track.
For more information on our family breakdown awareness training, or to discuss your legal advice requirements, call us.