Family Law Paralegal
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Family Law Paralegal to join our Legal 500 and Chambers ranked niche Family Law firm in Reading.
You will be working alongside our two company directors, undertaking administrative and case work on complex and high value matters, in a boutique Family Law firm.
Experience is preferred, but would consider an entry level position for the right candidate with the relevant skills.
- Experience of working with private paying clients preferred
- Someone who is interested in collaborating on large cases and working in a team
- Ability to work independently
- Have superb client facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound judgment, good commercial awareness, and forward thinking
- Be ready to hit the ground running and gel with a close-knit team
- Be able to drive with own car
- Have confident IT skills and familiarity with legal case management systems and paperless working
- Deliver an exceptional standard of client care within a boutique firm setting
- Identify and meet job related training and development targets
If you have the experience and ambition to make a difference please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note you will need a car to drive to our location, as there is no direct public transport to our offices.
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- 23 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays and the period from Christmas Day to New Year’s Day)
- Free parking
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Paralegal vacancy please forward your CV together with covering letter, to Rita Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org.