Family Lawyer Vacancy
An exciting - vacancy has arisen for a dynamic Family Lawyer to join our Legal 500 and Chambers ranked niche family law firm in Reading.
You will be working alongside our two company directors and dealing with complex and high value matters, in a boutique family law firm.
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive or Paralegal with at least 1 year’s experience in family law ( 2+yrs preferable)
- Experience of working with private paying clients preferred
- Someone who is interested in collaborating on large cases and working in a team
- Ability to deal with cases independently
- Have superb client facing skills
- Good networking and business development skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound judgment, good commercial awareness, dynamic and forward thinking
- Be ready to hit the ground running and gel with a close-knit team
- Be able to drive with own car
- Have confident IT skills and familiarity with legal case management systems and paperless working
- Help represent clients in divorce and family law related matters
- Deliver an exceptional standard of client care within a boutique firm setting
- Undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the company
- Recognise and develop fee-earning opportunities
- Identify and meet job related training and development targets
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- 23 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays and the period from Christmas Day to New Year’s Day)
- Free parking
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Family Lawyer vacancy please forward your CV together with covering letter, to Rita Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org.