Family Lawyer Vacancy
An exciting - vacancy has arisen for a dynamic Family Lawyer to join our Legal 500 and Chambers ranked niche family law firm in Reading.
The successful candidate will be working alongside our two company directors and dealing with complex and high value matters.
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified to 5 years PQE and will be confident running a caseload of their own and to build up a client base.
- Newly qualified to 5 years’ PQE Private family law experience ( 2-5yrs preferable)
- Confident and able to work on own initiative
- Be willing to work alongside Directors on complex and high net worth matters collaboratively
- Ability to deal with cases independently
- Have superb client facing skills
- Good networking and business development skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound judgment, good commercial awareness, dynamic and forward thinking
- Good knowledge of all standard IT office packages
- Be able to drive with own car
- Represent clients in divorce and family law related matters
- Deliver an exceptional standard of client care
- Undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the company
- Recognise and develop fee-earning opportunities
- Identify and meet job related training and development targets
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- 23 days annual leave (in addition to Bank Holidays and the period from Christmas Day to New Year’s Day)
- Part time working considered for a minimum of 3 days a week
- Hybrid working considered
- Free parking
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Family Lawyer vacancy please forward your CV together with covering letter, to Rita Gupta at email@example.com.