Your 1-hour fixed fee advice session
• Need to change your situation?
• Unsure of your next step?
Life’s too short to wait. We’re here to help you.
Contact us to book a 1-hour fixed fee advice session with one of our Directors. (For qualifying clients, T&Cs apply).
Ready to see us now?
Take a minute to fill in our initial consultation application form.
What your 1-hour fixed fee session includes
During your initial 1 hour legal advice appointment, you will:
- Talk with one of our Directors in person
- Receive valuable advice
Our 1-hour fixed fee advice session is only available to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application. For more details, see our Terms and Conditions, listed below.
Why book a 1 hour legal advice session
A one-to-one discussion online is by far the best way to help you decide if we are the right family lawyers for you. Those who come for a one hour consultation say their first meeting gave them the confidence and reassurance to instruct us to take their case.
Book now and take the first step
You can request your 1 hour fixed fee online consultation by:
Private and discreet meetings
We offer our consultations either online or in two locations (when restrictions allow):
- Our discreet countryside offices at Wyvols Court Swallowfield.
- Our central Reading exclusive office.
We can also offer consultations via Skype or telephone if you are currently located outside of our area, or are based abroad.
Call us on 01189 735521 for more details.
1-hour fixed fee advice session - Terms and Conditions
- Initial fixed fee 1-hour online consultations are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- We are unable to offer our family law services for those seeking Legal Aid.
- Only one initial fixed fee 1-hour consultation is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot consult with you without valid ID. Call us for details of our ID requirements and how to provide them.
- All our consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot talk to and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The 1-hour initial remote consultation is strictly limited to 1 hour total. Our fixed fee offer means you only pay for 30 minutes at our normal hourly rate plus VAT, and receive a full 60 minutes of consultation.
- Should you require a longer session than 1 hour, please advice at time of booking. You must make payment for any additional time beyond your initial hour at our normal hourly rate plus VAT.
- No refunds will be made if your session comes to a natural end in less than 60 minutes.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence unless time for this included with the hour consultation.
- We are unable to help draft any documents or help complete any court or other forms during your initial 1 hour remote session.
- If you are unable to attend your initial 1 hour online family lawyer consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.