Free 30-Minute Legal Advice Consultation
We offer all qualifying clients a free, no obligation 30-minute legal advice session, normally within 48 hours of your request.
Our free legal advice consultation gives you the opportunity to:
- Receive valuable advice about your matter
- Meet one of our Directors in person
- Take home informative leaflets and information
Discretion and privacy
We offer our free 30-minute consultations to qualifying clients in our discreet countryside offices at Wyvols Court Swallowfield. Or you can meet us in an informal setting at:
- Spaces Reading
- Thames Valley Park, Reading (RG6 1PU)
- Arlington Business Park, Theale (RG7 4SA)
- Green Park, Reading (RG2 6GP)
Meeting us at Spaces Reading is very convenient if you commute to work in Reading. We’ll meet you in an informal space rather than a formal office. So you can relax over a cup of coffee and talk through your situation with an LGFL Director, and be back at your desk in under an hour. Spaces is located in GreyfriarsRoad, just 2 mins walk from the train station the NCP car park in Garrard Street, and the nearest taxi rank.
All locations are within easy reach of the M3, M4, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Wokingham and western London.
We may also offer consultations via Skype or telephone if you are currently located outside of our area, or are based abroad. Call us for details.
Why book a 30 mins legal advice session
A one to one meeting is by far the best way to help you decide if LGFL Ltd are the right family lawyers for you. Qualifying clients who come for our free consultation say that that first meeting gave them the confidence and reassurance to instruct us to take their case.
If you want a 60-minute or longer session, just let our reception team know when you book. We charge a fixed rate for an hour’s consultation, and will quote any extra time you request.
Call us or fill in the form above - we will usually offer you an appointment during office hours within 48 hours of your enquiry, subject to availability.
If you are unable to attend your free 30-minute consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.
Free legal consultation session terms and conditions
- Free consultations are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- Only one free advice session is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot see you without valid ID. See the checklist PDF for details of our ID requirements.
- Consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- If you are based abroad or it’s too far to travel to the Reading area, we also offer a free 30-minute consultation via Skype or via telephone.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot see and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The free consultation is strictly limited to 30 minutes. Should you require a longer session, please advice our reception team at the time of booking. You must make payment for the amount due for any additional time, at our hourly rate plus VAT.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence.
- We are unable to draft any documents or complete any court or other forms on your behalf during the 30-minute session.