Free 30-Minute Legal Advice Consultation
Need to change your situation? Unsure of your next step?
Life’s too short to wait. We’re here to help you.
Contact us for your no-obligation, legal advice consultation. We offer a free 30-minute advice session, normally within 48 hours of your request, to all qualifying clients.
During your 30-mins legal advice appointment, you will:
- Receive valuable advice
- Meet one of our Directors in person
- Take home informative leaflets and information
Book now and take the first step
You can request your free 30 minute session in any one of three ways:
Why book a 30 mins legal advice session
A one to one meeting is by far the best way to help you decide if LGFL Ltd are the right family lawyers for you. Those who come for our free consultation say their first meeting gave them the confidence and reassurance to instruct us to take their case.
Discretion and privacy
We offer our free 30-minute consultations to qualifying clients in our discreet countryside offices at Wyvols Court Swallowfield. Or you can meet us in an informal setting in central Reading or Basingstoke.
We come to you
Not everyone can make it to our offices, so we’ll come to a meeting space near you instead! Meeting us at Spaces Reading or in central Basingstoke is very convenient if you commute to work. We’ll meet you in an informal space, so you can talk through your situation with an LGFL Director, and be back at your desk in under an hour.
We can also offer consultations via Skype or telephone if you are currently located outside of our area, or are based abroad.
Call us on 01189 735521 for details.
Free legal consultation session terms and conditions
- Free consultations are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- Only one free advice session is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot see you without valid ID. See our consultation checklist for details of our ID requirements.
- Consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot see and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The free consultation is strictly limited to 30 minutes. Should you require a longer session, please advice our reception team at the time of booking. You must make payment for the amount due for any additional time, at our hourly rate plus VAT.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence.
- We are unable to draft any documents or complete any court or other forms on your behalf during the 30-minute session.
- If you are unable to attend your free 30-minute consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.