Free 30-Minute Legal Advice Consultation
At Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers, we offer all our new clients a free, no obligation 30-minute legal advice session, normally within 48 hours of your request.
Our free legal advice consultation gives you the opportunity to receive valuable advice about your matter, and offers you the chance to meet our Directors in person. Your 30-minute consultation includes quality advice and informative leaflets to take away. There are no strings attached, and you are under no obligation whatsoever.
Discretion and privacy
Our offices are in a modern business centre housed in a Grade II listed house. Unlike high profile city-based offices, our premises are not marked with our company name on the outside, so your visit is confidential from the moment you arrive. This is important if you are at the stage of ‘information gathering’ and are not yet ready to inform your partner or anyone else of your decision to separate.
Our team ensure complete anonymity by collecting you in person from a shared reception and walking you in person through to our separate office annex.
Professional advice and supporting information
We believe that this one-to-one meeting and professional information is the best way to help you decide if LGFL Ltd are the right family lawyers for you and your particular circumstances. Clients who come for our free consultation say that that first meeting gave them confidence to instruct us to take their case. It also cut down on the time taken between the decision to act and the start of proceedings.
Longer consultations available
If you want a 60-minute or longer session, just let our reception team know when you book. We will simply charge you for the extra time you request.
Easy to find
Our offices are within easy reach of the M3, M4, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Wokingham and western London. For more details see our LGFL Ltd Location page.
Free consultations for clients abroad
We can also conduct the consultation via Skype or telephone if you are currently located outside of our area, or are based abroad at present. We have advised many ex-pats clients, from Hong Kong to Australia and the USA.
How to book your free Family Law consultation with LGFL Ltd
To book one of our free legal advice consultations, please either
- Telephone our offices on 01189 735521
- Email email@example.com
We will usually offer you an appointment during office hours within 48 hours of your enquiry, subject to availability. (Do remember to book a longer appointment at that point if you wish.)
What to bring with you
Please complete our new client information form before coming to see us if possible. This helps us prepare for your visit, and helps you make the most of your 30 minutes. If you’d rather not, that’s fine - just come and talk.
You will need to bring with you two forms of identification so that we can verify your identity for money laundering regulation purposes. The identification must include:
- One form of photo identification, such as a valid passport or driving license with photocard
- Proof of your address, such as a bank statement or utility bill dated within the last 3 months. We are happy for you to cross out personal financial transactions or bill amounts on these documents.
Background notes and documents
As the advice session is limited to 30 minutes, we are not able to read any additional background notes either before or during the session.
Cancelling your free consultation
If you are unable to attend your free 30-minute consultation, please let us know and we will try and reschedule it. Demand for these consultations is always high and if you are unable to attend, we would like to be able to offer the appointment to someone else.
Free legal consultation session terms and conditions:
- Only one free advice session is offered per new potential client
- Clients must live within a 50-miles radius of the LGFL Ltd offices here in Swallowfield, Hampshire.
- Clients currently based abroad will also qualify for a free 30-minute consultation via Skype or via telephone.
- The advice session is only for the actual client and we cannot see and advise third parties on their behalf.
- The consultation is strictly limited to 30 minutes.
- Should you require a longer session, please advice our reception team at the time of booking and you will be billed for any additional time at our hourly rate, plus VAT.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence.
- We are unable to draft any documents or complete any court or other forms on your behalf during the 30-minute session.