Initial 1-hour Fixed Fee Advice Session
- Need to change your situation?
- Unsure of your next step?
- Need some professional legal advice?
Life’s too short to wait. We’re here to help you with our family lawyer online consultations. Talk online with one of our Directors to gain invaluable insights into your situation, and advice on how to move forward.
Many of our clients find that their initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session* provides them with the extra time they need to discuss their unique situation without feeling rushed. For your first consultation with LGFL, simply call us or book online. (For qualifying clients, T&Cs apply – see below).
During your 1-hour legal advice appointment, you will:
- Talk to one of our Directors
- Receive valuable advice
- Have sufficient time to talk through your unique situation without feeling hurried
Book now and take the first step
You can book your initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session in any one of three ways:
- Fill in our application form here. One of our team will get back to you to arrange a suitable timeslot.
- Call us during office hours on 01189 735521. We’ll take your call and arrange a convenient time for you.
- Complete our Call Back form the bottom of this page. One of our team will call you back. Please let us know if you want us to call a particular number at a particular time.
Why book an initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session*
A one to one online meeting is by far the best way to help you decide if LGFL Ltd are the right Reading family law solicitors for you. Those who book an initial 1 hour consultation say their first meeting gave them the confidence and reassurance to instruct us to take their case.
Private and confidential meetings
Our online meetings are conducted securely through Zoom, Skype or your choice of video conferencing application. We are happy to consult with you at home via video or via phone; the choice is yours.
Meetings in person
At present, we are not offering initial consultations or meetings in person at our offices due to the coronavirus pandemic restrictions.
* (For qualifying clients, T&Cs apply).
Initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session terms and conditions
- Initial 1-hour fixed fee advice sessions are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- We are unable to offer our family law services for those seeking Legal Aid.
- Only one initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot consult with you without valid ID. Call us for details of our ID requirements and how to provide them.
- All our consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot talk to and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session is strictly limited to 1 hour total. You only pay for 30 minutes at our normal our hourly rate plus VAT, and receive a full 60 minutes of consultation.
- Should you require a longer session than 1 hour, please advice at time of booking. You must make payment for any additional time beyond your initial hour at our normal hourly rate plus VAT.
- No refunds will be made if your session comes to a natural end in less than 60 minutes.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence unless time for this included with the hour consultation.
- We are unable to help draft any documents or help complete any court or other forms during your initial 1 hour session.
- If you are unable to attend your initial 1 hour family lawyer consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.