Free 30-Minute Legal Advice Consultation
- Need to change your situation?
- Unsure of your next step?
- Need some professional legal advice?
Life’s too short to wait. We’re here to help you.
Contact us for your no-obligation, legal advice consultation. We offer a free 30-minute advice session within 48 hours of your request, to all new, qualifying clients. (See our T&Cs below).
During your 30-mins legal advice appointment, you will:
- Meet one of our Directors in person
- Receive valuable advice
- Take home informative leaflets and information
Book now and take the first step
You can request your free 30-minute session in any one of three ways:
- Fill in our application form here
- Call us during office hours on 01189 735521
- Complete our Call Back form the bottom of this page
Why book a 30 mins legal advice session
A one to one meeting is by far the best way to help you decide if LGFL Ltd are the right Reading family law solicitors for you. Those who come for our free consultation say their first meeting gave them the confidence and reassurance to instruct us to take their case.
Private and confidential meetings
We offer our free 30-minute consultations to qualifying clients in two locations:
- Our discreet countryside offices at Wyvols Court Swallowfield.
- Our central Reading exclusive use office, for anonymity
We can also offer consultations via Skype or telephone if you are currently located outside of our area, or are based abroad.
Free legal consultation session terms and conditions
- Free consultations are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- Only one free advice session is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot see you without valid ID. See our consultation checklist for details of our ID requirements.
- Consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot see and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The free consultation is strictly limited to 30 minutes. Should you require a longer session, please advice our reception team at the time of booking. You must make payment for the amount due for any additional time, at our hourly rate plus VAT.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence.
- We are unable to draft any documents or complete any court or other forms on your behalf during the 30-minute session.
- If you are unable to attend your free 30-minute consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.