Executive Assistant / Senior Office Administrator
- Are you looking for an exciting career challenge?
- Do you have good written and verbal communication skills?
- Have you previous experience of working within a law firm?
- Do you wish to work full time in a dynamic role?
If so, then this may be perfect opportunity for you to join a well-established family law practice listed in the Legal 500.
We are looking for a warm, friendly and hard working individual to expand our team as an Executive Assistant or Senior Legal Administrator. This will be a busy role working within our team who are very successful in what they do and who will support you in your development.
To be successful in this role you will need good organisation skills, a strong work ethic and excellent people skills!
We’re looking for a self-starter with a "can do" attitude, fantastic work ethic with extensive experience in an office environment. You will play a vital role in providing support to the Directors. You will liaise on a daily basis with the Directors and your colleagues, to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office and case files and completing all relevant administrative duties.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a flexible approach
- be confident working within a team
- have a pleasant telephone manner
- be computer literate and conscientious
You will be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. Legal Administration experience would be a distinct advantage.
This role would suit a motivated individual who has experience as a Personal Assistant / Administrator / Office Manager / Secretary.
If this is you… APPLY NOW!
Our boutique family law firm is based in beautiful countryside offices outside Reading. We’re a dynamic, forward-thinking Legal 500 law firm specialising in family law and divorce. We offer our City-level expertise in a countryside setting to local, national and international clients.
You will be part of a busy team, interacting daily with the Directors and clients to understand ever-changing needs.
Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Supporting the two directors and fee earning teams
- Meet and greet clients (you will be the face and voice of the company)
- Answering the telephone in a professional and friendly manner
- Assisting with managing the day to day running of the office
- Organising and maintaining up-to-date systems to ensure effective document management
- Diary management for the Directors
- Ensuring all work activities are scheduled effectively, including the identification and resolution of potential challenges and clashes
- Making appointments and co-coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Processing and composing professional emails to clients
- Assisting Directors with marketing and compliance campaigns/plans
- Submitting documents to court
- Collating and indexing legal documentation
- Filing, taking payments
- Organising post - incoming and outgoing
- Managing/ordering stationary
- Upkeep of databases and internal CRM systems to ensure that all contact details are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring office processes run smoothly
- Completing ad hoc duties as required
And there’s more, if you enjoy driving businesses forwards and helping progress them. This could include establishing new systems in the office etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and pro-active ‘can-do’ approach
- An effective and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication: written English and grammar skills
- Sound judgement and decision making/problem solving skills
- The ability to take personal responsibility, and display discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- The ability to remain calm in pressured situations, maintaining tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work and collaborate efficiently within a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other commonly used office applications
- Amazing attention to detail
- A confident and friendly manner with a sense of humour
- A hard-working ethic and be able to meet deadlines
- GCSEs in maths and English are essential
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience together with a generous holiday allowance (including Christmas closure), pension, free parking, and other benefits.
If you have the experience and ambition to make a difference please apply now.
To apply, send your up-to-date CV with covering letter to our Director, Rita Gupta, or call us on 0118 230 0476 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note you will need a car to drive to our location, as there is no direct public transport to our offices.