Full time Office Junior required
Are you looking for your first office job? Do you have good written and verbal communication skills?
If so, then this may be perfect opportunity for you to join a well-established family law practice.
We are looking for a warm, friendly and hard working individual to join our team as an Office Junior. This will be a busy role working within our team who are very successful in what they do and who will support you in your development.
To be successful in this role you will need good organisation skills, a strong work ethic and excellent people skills! You will play a vital role in providing support to our directors, liaising on a daily basis with the Legal Administrator and your colleagues, to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office and completing administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have a flexible approach, be confident working within a team, have a pleasant telephone manner, be computer literate and conscientious. You will be able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. Administration experience is not essential however, but would be a distinct advantage.
If this is you… APPLY NOW!
Our boutique family law firm is based in beautiful countryside offices outside Reading. We’re a dynamic, forward-thinking Legal 500 law firm specialising in family law and divorce. We offer our City-level expertise in a countryside setting to local, national and international clients.
You will be part of a busy team, interacting daily with the directors and clients to understand ever-changing needs.
Duties will include but are not exclusive to:
- Meet and greet clients (you will be the face and voice of the company)
- Answering the telephone in a professional and friendly manner
- Assisting with managing the day to day running of the office
- Making appointments and co-coordinating internal and external client meetings
- Processing and composing professional emails to clients
- Collating and indexing legal documentation under supervision
- Filing, taking payments
- Organising post - incoming and outgoing
- Managing/ordering stationary
- Upkeep of databases and internal CRM systems to ensure that all contact details are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring office processes run smoothly
- Completing ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and pro active ‘can-do’ approach
- An effective and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication, written English and grammar skills
- Sound judgement and decision making/problem solving skills
- The ability to take personal responsibility, and display discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- The ability to remain calm in pressured situations, maintaining tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work and collaborate efficiently within a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other commonly used office applications
- Amazing attention to detail
- A confident and friendly manner with a sense of humour
- Hard-working and being able to meet deadlines
- Must have GSC in maths and English
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience together with a generous holiday allowance (including Christmas closure), pension, free parking, and other benefits.
If you have the experience and ambition to make a difference please apply now.
To apply, send your up-to-date CV with covering letter to our Director, Rita Gupta, or call us on 01189 735521 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note you will need a car to drive to our location, as there is no direct public transport to our offices.