A “one-of-a kind boutique firm”; our Legal 500 UK Solicitors 2023 Ranking
All at LFL Ltd are proud and humbled that our “one-of-a kind boutique firm” is once again listed as a Leading Firm in this prestigious guide, in the Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 region.
We’re thrilled that we have once again ranked alongside larger firms with multiple offices, maintaining our Tier 3 status in Family Law and with Directors Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta once again being Recommended Lawyers.
Our Legal 500 Ranking summary
Here’s what the Legal 500 UK Ranking summary says about us:
“The ‘one-of-a kind boutique firm’ Leiper Gupta Family Lawyers Ltd (LGFL Ltd) is led jointly from Reading by directors Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper.
The 'formidable' Leiper is a specialist in financial settlements and an experienced litigator.
In addition to her expertise in financial matters, Gupta advises on cases involving children and counsels clients through divorces - she is praised for her ‘unique blend of empathy and passion’.”
Ranking our law firm
Rankings are created via a rigorous and extensive research process, as the editor of Legal 5000 UK Georgina Stanley explains:
“These rankings reflect the result of months of extensive analysis by our research team, who conduct thousands of interviews with private practice lawyers and read through tens of thousands of submissions in order to select the very best lawyers and law firms in the UK. As part of our research, we also canvassed the views of more than 40,000 GCs and clients.”
Heart-felt testimonials for LGFL Ltd
Testimonials for LGFL Ltd’s entry are collected as part of this research. This year, we are so pleased at how these testimonials/reviews reflect our unique approach to family law and divorce. You can read all reviews in full on our LGFL Legal 500 profile page.
- “The formidable Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta head this niche family law firm with great success. They’re a match for the big names in family law and fight for their clients with tenacity and passion. Crucially, they always remind their client that there is a life after divorce, whilst helping them through this difficult moment in their lives. First rate.”
- “LGFL is a one-of-a kind boutique firm, established by Rita Gupta and Anne Leiper, two highly experienced family law solicitors. They have charted a path of their own and consolidated themselves as a very serious competitor to the larger firms in the area.”
- “With LGFL in particular, clients get value for money because they get value with every billable unit. They also get the attention of their lawyers when they need; clients are not foisted off to junior lawyers.”
Praise for Directors Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta
There’s plenty of praise too for our Directors and their approach, including how they “Run a very tight ship which has one focus – namely the client”.
- “The reality is that Anne Leiper and Rita Gupta are a fantastic team. They dedicate themselves to their cases and are relentless in pushing a case forward to the benefit of their clients. They are incredibly detailed in their approach and, where appropriate, leave no stone unturned. They are excellent solicitors.”
- “Anne and Rita offer clear tactical direction from the outset – they think three steps head and plan accordingly. They do not fight needlessly, but when they are called upon they will fight harder than anyone. They are very good at cutting through nonsense and getting to the point.”
- “Rita Gupta has a unique and magnetic energy that inspires confidence. Rita’s input into the wider family law sector, with her articles and interviews, demonstrates her knowledge and passion for her area.”
Take a bow, team LGFL!
Our team are at the epicentre of a client’s LGFL experience, so we are especially proud of this team feedback.
- “The LGFL Team Members are extremely responsive to any questions or enquiries. I would not hesitate to recommend LGFL to contacts, friends or family.”
- “The team is very dynamic and hardworking. The practice is run very efficiently with queries answered immediately. The team is very diligent in their approach to every case. They take the time to deal with every issues excellently and fully. Thoroughly recommend this firm to anyone with a family/children/divorce case.”
- “The team at this practice are one of those rare groups of people who, it is clear, individually care genuinely about their area of law.”
Fixed one hour consultation with LGFL
As a leading Firm in the Legal 500, we offer a 1 hour fixed fee initial consultation. You will have a full 60 minutes to discuss your particular circumstances in complete confidence, without feeling rushed or that you are running out of time.
- Call us
- Email us