Remote Family Law Services
Remote bespoke family law services for England and Wales
LGFL Ltd have always been proud to be a local law firm, and now we can be your local law firm, wherever you are in England and Wales, or further abroad. As remote working becomes the new norm, everyone is discovering the convenience, efficiency and scope of technology on our phones and PCs.
Same exceptional and personal service
Our “online” family lawyer services provide the same bespoke, personal and high quality service to you, wherever you live. That’s the same level of contact, attention to detail, and in-depth quality work that enables us to protect what matters most to you - your children, your home, your finances and your reputation.
- We can ‘meet’ you via video conference and exchange digital documents via email.
- We can talk via the phone and correspond via email, as we always have done.
- The only thing we don’t do is to meet you in person.
We are a Director-led firm, and we work hard to protect your interests in terms of your children, your home, your finances and your reputation. When you instruct us, that same Director you talk to online will take care of your case from start to finish.
Call us for your initial 1-hour fixed fee advice consultation* via phone, Skype, Zoom or any secure online video conferencing. (T&Cs apply – see below for full details.)
How to request your initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session:
- Call us during office hours on 01189 735521
- Complete our Call Back form the bottom of this page
Remote service for business people and ex-pats
It can be hard to find time within a busy schedule to attend your legal team’s office in person, even after current restrictions are lifted. Remote family law services eliminate the need to travel to appointments or meetings with us and other parties. Everyone can meet online, at mutually convenient times. We find that online meetings and discussion get down to business faster and more can be achieved too. This saves time and money for all concerned.
Complete confidentiality and discreet services
Using a remote legal team has significant advantages over a local high street lawyer in terms of discretion. The more prominent you are in your community, the more likely it is that you may be ‘spotted’ entering a legal firm’s offices by someone you or your spouse knows. Digital remote services eliminate this concern, providing a direct link between you and us. We can also advise on ways to keep your digital and online activity private too - call us for details.
Court hearing via video
The judicial system is currently conducting many hearing via video link, avoiding the need for a personal attendance in court. Video hearings allow us to “attend” your court hearing wherever it is in the country. The COVID-19 pandemic has show these online hearings to be a time-efficient and effective way to avoid delays for non-contentious cases that might otherwise have been adjourned.
Filing for divorce online
Online divorce applications are now in operation, but this should not be seen as a DIY solution. It is very important to consult with us in advance about your divorce, to ensure you get the best result for you and your family and not jeopardise your position. Proper legal advice at the start saves time, stress and potential legal costs further down the line caused by a hasty decision or incorrectly filed information.
No obligation initial 1-hour fixed fee advice consultation
To discuss your particular situation or requirements with one of our Directors, simply call us and book your initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session via phone, or video conferencing. (Qualifying remote clients only.)
LGFL Ltd… because divorce is about more than the law
Terms and conditions for initial 1-hour remote fixed fee advice session
- Initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- Only one initial 1-hour fixed fee advice session is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot consult with you without valid ID. Call us for details of our ID requirements and how to provide them.
- All our consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement.
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot talk to and advise third parties on your behalf.
- Your first 1-hour fixed fee advice session is strictly limited to 1 hour total. You only pay for 30 minutes at our normal our hourly rate plus VAT, and receive a full 60 minutes of consultation.
- Should you require a longer session than 1 hour, please advice at time of booking. You must make payment for any additional time beyond your initial hour at our normal hourly rate plus VAT.
- No refunds will be made if your session comes to a natural end in less than 60 minutes.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence unless time for this is included with the hour consultation.
- We are unable to help draft any documents or help complete any court or other forms during your initial 1 hour remote session.
- If you are unable to attend your initial 1-hour fixed fee family lawyer consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.