Remote Family Law Services
Remote bespoke family law services for England and Wales
LGFL Ltd have always been proud to be a local law firm, and now we can be your local law firm, wherever you are in England and Wales, or further abroad. As remote working becomes the new norm, everyone is discovering the convenience, efficiency and scope of technology on our phones and PCs.
Same exceptional and personal service
Our remote services still maintain the same level of contact, the same attention to detail, the same in-depth quality work that enables us to protect what matters most to you - your children, your home, your finances and your reputation. At LGFL, we’ve upgraded all our systems and working practices and proved that we can provide the same bespoke, personal and high quality service to you, whether working from our offices or remotely.
- We can ‘meet’ you via video conference and exchange digital documents via email.
- We can talk via the phone and correspond via email, as we always have done.
- The only thing we don’t do is to meet you in person here in Reading.
We are a Director-led firm, and we work hard to protect your interests in terms of your children, your home, your finances and your reputation. When you instruct us, that same Director you talk to online will take care of your case from start to finish.
Call us to book your remote consultation via phone or Skype. (T&Cs apply, qualifying clients only). Your initial 1-hour consultation fee includes 30 minutes free – that’s a saving of 50%.
How to request your 1-hour consultation with free 30 minutes:
- Call us during office hours on 01189 735521
- Complete our Call Back form the bottom of this page
Remote service for business people and ex-pats
It can be hard to find time within a busy schedule to attend your legal team’s office in person, even after current restrictions are lifted. Remote family law services eliminate the need to travel to appointments or meetings with us and other parties. Everyone can meet online, at mutually convenient times. We find that online meetings and discussion get down to business faster and more can be achieved too. This saves time and money for all concerned.
Complete confidentiality and discreet services
Using a remote legal team has significant advantages over a local high street lawyer in terms of discretion. The more prominent you are in your community, the more likely it is that you may be ‘spotted’ entering a legal firm’s offices by someone you or your spouse knows. Digital remote services eliminate this concern, providing a direct link between you and us. We can also advise on ways to keep your digital and online activity private too - call us for details.
Court hearing via video
The judicial system is rapidly moving to hearings held via video link, avoiding the need for a personal attendance in court. This allows us to “attend” your court hearing wherever it is in the country.
Filing for divorce online
Online divorce applications are now in operation, but this should not be seen as a DIY solution. It is very important to consult with us about your divorce, to ensure you get the best result for you and your family and not jeopardise your position. Proper legal advice at the start saves time, stress and potential legal costs further down the line caused by a hasty decision or incorrectly filed information.
No obligation initial 1-hour remote consultation
To discuss your particular situation or requirements with one of our Directors, simply call us and book an initial 1-hour consultation via phone or Skype with 30 free minutes included. (Qualifying remote clients only.)
LGFL Ltd… because divorce is about more than the law
Terms and conditions for 1-hour remote legal consultation with free 30 minutes
- Initial 1-hour remote consultations are offered to qualifying potential clients. Qualification criteria will be provided on application.
- Only one initial 1-hour consultation with free 30 minutes included is offered per new potential client.
- We cannot consult with you without valid ID. Call us for details of our ID requirements and how to provide them.
- All our consultations are offered during normal office hours, including lunchtimes, and occasionally earlier or later by special arrangement
- Our advice session is only for you, and we cannot talk to and advise third parties on your behalf.
- The 1-hour initial remote consultation is strictly limited to 1 hour total. No refunds will be made if your session comes to a natural end in less than 60 minutes. Should you require a longer session, please advice our reception team at the time of booking. You must make payment for the amount due for any additional time, at our hourly rate plus VAT.
- Please note that we are unable to give specific case advice as we will have not assessed any documentary evidence.
- We are unable to help draft any documents or help complete any court or other forms during your initial remote session.
- If you are unable to attend your initial consultation, please let us know asap and we will try and reschedule it.